Website Terms and Conditions of Use
These Terms and Conditions of Use are a binding agreement between vonechocolatier.com ( VONE Chocolatier) and the User of this website (“You/Your).
By accessing this website at vonechocolatier.com you are agreeing to follow this website Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable regulations and laws. If you do not agree with these terms you are prohibited from accessing or using this site. The content and materials used on this website are protected by applicable copyright.
License of Use
You have granted permission to download one copy of the materials on VONE Chocolatier’s website for personal, non-commercial viewing only. Under this license, you are prohibited from:
– modify or copy the materials;
– use the materials for public display or commercial use;
– remove notations or copyright from the materials;
– share the materials with another person;
If you violate any of these restrictions, this license will automatically be terminated by VONE Chocolatier at any time. You must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession.
Placing an order and payment
- The prices for all products or services at vonechocolatier.com are final, non-negotiable, in Danish Krone and include VAT. For ordering big amounts and special orders prices can be discussed and arranged privately by sending us an email or filling the contact form here.
- When ordering through our Webshop at vonechocolatier.com, payment has to be made at the time of submitting the purchase. We accept payments through bank transfers, direct payment with debit or credit cards.
- If you have a special request for a bigger order payment method is negotiable upon agreement between You and VONE Chocolatier.
- If you are ordering in a different currency your payment will be converted to Danish Krone when you complete the transaction. The conversion rate varies from day to day with the current exchange rate. We are not responsible for any currency conversion charges your bank imposes.
- All orders placed through this Website are subject to confirmation and acceptance by us. We will email you with confirmation of the receipt of your order.
- VONE Chocolatier reserves the right to limit the quantities of products sold to you. It is a condition of this Agreement that you do not resell the Products to a third party.
Returns & Exchanges
Since chocolates are perishable items I can only accept returns and issue refunds for orders that arrive broken. If this is the case, I need photographic evidence of the damage to the outer postal box and of the damage to the actual product. This must be sent to me within 24 hours of receiving the order.
To be eligible for a refund, you need to return the item to me in its original packaging. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
To return your item, send me an email at email@example.com and post your item to Nørgårdsvej 55, Værum 8940 Randers SV, Denmark. If you are shipping an item over 450 DKK, consider using a trackable shipping service, since I cannot guarantee that I will receive your returned item.
Once your return has been received and inspected, I will send you an email to confirm that I have received your returned item, and to issue your refund if approved. If approved, your refund will be processed and you will receive the money-back to the original method of payment within a few days.
Last update: November 1, 2021.